I'm going to copy Abbie and try to post a "Tiny Moment" for each day in March- as you can see, I am already days behind.
Brother Bear's cheap toddler bed and dresser has been falling apart. So, we splurged and bought him a new bedroom set. Papa Bear and Brother Bear picked it out. (I was really wanting to do a camo/hunting room.) It is a bed made out of wooden baseball bats. Brother also got a Boston Red Sox comforter set to coordinate. As Papa Bear and I were trying to get his room put together, Papa commented on Brother Bear's room looking like a big kids room now! I just can't believe he is almost 6 years old! It seems like he was just as little as Baby Bear. My oh My, how time flies.

2 comments:
Brandi I love Boston's bed! Where did you guys find that? I think we would have to go with Atlanta Braves bed coordinates b/c of Dustin. It does look grown up I think my husband would want that for our room.
boston- i absolutely love your bed- you did awesome picking it out and i cant wait to see it in person-
Post a Comment