Leave Us a Comment to let us know you stopped by. Now on to the stories.



Once Upon A Time...

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Boston is 6!

I can't believe it! My baby boy is six years old. He had a great birthday. On Saturday we celebrated with Papa Bear's family. We went to Fat Cats and had a great time bowling. When it wasn't Sister's turn she kept us all entertained by dancing on the colored squares or climbing up the ramp.


After bowling we spent some time in the sun. It was so nice to be outside. Baby Bear got the first feel of grass in her toes and had fun practicing her newest accomplishment of sitting up!
Brother played with all of his new toys, and the kids colored all over the driveway with chalk, played some hoops, rode bikes and scooters, played in the sand, and had friends over. I think Libby (our Lab) was the happiest-- she finally had some company.

Today Brother celebrated with my family. GraD made him a fishing pole that he is very excited about. And Papa Bear and I got him a new bike. But with the rain and cold he won't get to ride it until tomorrow.
div>

Happy Birthday Brother Bear!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Hey cute girl! I like you new layout. I'm so glad you got Amberlee's blog. I sent her a comment. Happy Birthday to Boston. He is such a cute kid. My boy will be 5 next month, crazy how time goes by so fast.

Are you going to be able to make it Friday for the playgroup??

Love Ya!

Davis' said...

Happy Birthday to your little man! I can't believe you have a 6 year old! He such a cutie.

And They Lived Happily Ever After!