A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 1 person and posts their name, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
#1 - What was I doing 10 years ago? Ten Years ago- April 1998, Ummmm.... I would have been 17, I was just finishing up my Junior Year of High School, Probably getting ready for prom or some fun thing, Trying Out for Dance Company, Managing the Boys Soccer Team, Flirting with the Boys on the Boys Soccer Team...
#2 - Things on my To-Do List Today: Today I Have to make Insurance Phone Calls, Call the Bees about the Field of Dream Night for Brother Bear's Baseball Team, Pick Sister Bear up from dance, Get Brother's Baseball Laundry Done, and Study.
#3- What would I do if I were suddenly made a Billionaire: Quit My Job, Put Some Money In Savings, Pay Off My Bills, Buy another House... Not a Bigger House (Who wants to clean a big house?)... Just one with a little different layout, and start planning trips.
#4- 3 Bad Habits: Way too many to write!
#5- 3 places I have lived: My Parents Home, Southern Utah, and Now My Home.
#6- 5 Jobs I have had... I was a student dance teacher, I worked at ShopKo, ToysRUs, Doctors Offices, and now at the Health Dept.
#7 - 5 Things people don't know about me: I can lick my elbow with my tongue. I always wanted to be a school teacher, but I am going to school to be an accountant. I hated to do my hair growing up, but I love to curl and try new things with my daughters hair. I like to hunt and have shot a bigger deer than my hubby- when people come into our home they always comment about "his" antlers hanging over the stairs. I want to run a marathon one day... guess I better start training.. a goal of 5K first might be a better choice.
And Finally.... I tag... anyone who wants to do this... I think this may have gone around before.
Leave Us a Comment to let us know you stopped by. Now on to the stories.
Once Upon A Time...
Once Upon A Time...
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Tagged By the Christensen Clan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And They Lived Happily Ever After!

0 comments:
Post a Comment