Leave Us a Comment to let us know you stopped by. Now on to the stories.



Once Upon A Time...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 28th, 1990


I had to post this as a flashback. Some of these girls have been my friends forever (at least it seems that way) This was an under 10 team- It is hard to believe that I have a little boy who is almost this age. Time flies! Especially when you have as much fun as this group of girls always did!

3 comments:

Jayme said...

It's so fun to go through old pictures and video. It's also really fun to see your dad in that very manly pink shirt and hat! :D

Tiffany said...

You look the very same! Well, except for the big bangs. Glad that was just a fad we all went through...

Jennie said...

I love that you posted this pic!! So fun to remember the great years of playing soccer with you!

And They Lived Happily Ever After!