Brother Bear really got into April Fools Day this year. It must have been all of the kids at school. "Watch Out, there's a monster behind you! APRIL FOOLS!" The best prank Brother Bear pulled was on Sister Bear.
Sister Bear doesn't pay much attention to time. For example... She knows that she goes to preschool on Friday afternoons after lunch. Every Friday between 9:00 and 10:00 in the morning she insists that it time for lunch and then to go to school. Brother Bear knows she doesn't pay attention to the time.
Now for the prank...
Brother Bear snuck and grabbed the garage door opener, the little one that is kept on the chain with the spare keys. He pushed the button and started yelling, "Mom is home, Mom is home!" Sister Bear excitedly ran to the door, flung it open, to see an empty garage with the door shut. Papa Bear reports that she turned around with a very confused expression on her face. With much delight, Brother Bear burst into giggles and shouted "APRIL FOOLS!" Thankfully Sister Bear took it in stride and couldn't wait to tell me about the prank when I really did get home.
Did you get pranked on April Fools Day?
P.S. We have much to post about our FUN trip to California. Stay tuned.
Leave Us a Comment to let us know you stopped by. Now on to the stories.
Once Upon A Time...
Once Upon A Time...
Thursday, April 2, 2009
An April Fools Joke
Posted by Frandsen Family at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And They Lived Happily Ever After!

2 comments:
That's funny. My boys couldn't come up with anything better than "There's a spider on your head, Mom!". Which would have been a good one... if they hadn't done it twenty times. LOL. I didn't even get a prank from Corey and that is odd for him.
Good one! That's the bonus of being off track on April Fool's, my kids didn't even realize what day it was and I'm grateful. I'm afraid I'm not much for pranks. I'm way too gulible and proud, which is not a good combination for having pranks played on oneself.
Post a Comment