I think I will give this 'blogging thing" a try. For about a year I have been reading my cousins blog. I think it is a great way let family and friends, who we don't see nearly enough, know what is happening with us. I also hope it will help me keep my resolution of keeping a family journal this year.
2007 was such a wonderful year for our family, I was somewhat sad to see it end. We took some wonderful trips- San Diego with the Papa Bear's Family, Yellowstone with Mama Bear's, and we even got some camping trips in.
Sister Bear started dance lessons this fall. She is doing so good, especially for being the youngest in the class. Their first performance was in December. She stuck her tongue out most of the time. Just call her MJ!

Brother Bear started Kindergarten this year. He also played soccer and baseball. He is really getting to be a good little baseball player. Always paying attention.

In November we welcomed Baby Bear to our family. She was born on GpaW's Birthday. She is such a good baby-- a real sweetie. I can't imagine our family with out her.
I hope we are lucky enough to have 2008 be as wonderful as 2007.
Wish me luck with this "blogging thing!"

2 comments:
Who needs luck, just call others for help. I think I'm about to call you for some. You can blog about school and how close you are. That's exciting news.
I am so glad that you are blogging now! It is so fun to keep updated on each other and to keep a journal. It is fun! Your children are so adorable!
Love ya!
Megan
Post a Comment