Leave Us a Comment to let us know you stopped by. Now on to the stories.



Once Upon A Time...

Monday, March 17, 2008

TTA- Collections

I am a collector! I have been collecting thimbles since I was one month old. Santa put my first one in my stocking - and another one each Christmas until I married. I have all kinds. I try to get one from every vacation I take. I even have friends and family who pick thimbles up for me from various locations. I also collect glass figurines that are from my Great Grandma B, and Madame Alexander Dolls from GmaE. One day these will be passed on to my girls.



Sister Bear also collects thimbles, as Santa has carried the tradition on for her. She has a baby girl thimble, a Raggedy Anne thimble, a Pooh Bear thimble, a Cinderella thimble, as well as thimbles from Sea World, Glacier National Park, and Yellowstone. Sissy also likes to collect rocks. Uncle Darryl gave her some coal, some little blue rocks, and some other shiny quartz type rocks. She also has a heart shape rock.



Brother Bear tries to collect pocket knives from vacations, but we can't always find them. He also has a collection of baseballs, decorative and foul balls.

0 comments:

And They Lived Happily Ever After!