We had a really fun Easter. Because church doesn't start until 11:00 the kids had plenty of time to find the eggs and the baskets that the Easter Bunny hid. Baby Bear's basket was hidden by the entertainment center. Sister Bear found Baby Bear's in no time and was bummed that it wasn't hers. Sissy's was tucked under the kitchen table, and Brother's was hanging on the shower head. The kids looked really cute in their new Sunday dress. In the afternoon we had a fun easter egg hunt at Gpa and GmaW's. But we missed rolling (and racing) eggs down Gma and Grandpa F's driveway.



2 comments:
How fun! I can't wait until Bonnie can color eggs and go to Easter Egg Hunts. We still need to bring her out to see Grandpa Dan. We are going out to my parents on Conference Sunday. Dave has to work, so maybe Bonnie and I will stop by on our way out. I hope they will be home!
Hi Brandi,
I am so glad you left a comment on my blog! It was great to hear from you. Your kids are darling, I can't beleive how quick they are growing up. It seems like just yesterday we had that baby shower together!
I ususally keep my blog locked, so send me an email at michelleburbidge@gmail.com, so that I can send you an invite. I can't lock out family!!!
Take care,
thanks again, it was so great to hear from you. Tell your family I said "Hi!"
Michelle
Post a Comment