Topic for Tuesday, March 25th- The Working Girl
This week tell us about your favorite or least favorite job that you've had OUTSIDE of the home (we know the hardest job is being a Mom). Or just take a minute to document the jobs you've had.
My first job was at Ab's Drive Inn, a local hamburger joint. I loved it, except for smelling like fry grease all the time.
I also worked in customer service at Toys-R-Us. But hey, it's Toys-R-Us! This is where I was working when I met Papa Bear. He used to come visit me every night and bring me Wendy's Chicken Nuggets. I bet I couldn't even convince him to call me on the phone now! It's amazing what 7 years of marriage can do to a relationship (joking!)
I have worked in a few doctor's offices as an accounts manager, and now I work at the Health Department in accounting. I love the challenge of my job, most of the time, but hate the grey hair it is tending to give me! I am looking forward to getting my bachelor's degree ( hopefully in December) and seeing what the future holds in store. I can't say that I have truly loved any of my job's... but they have paid the bills and allowed our family to do lots of fun things. So, I guess I don't mind being a working girl.


2 comments:
Hey just an FYI! There is nothing harder than working full time and taking care of your family. Go Brandi!
Hi Brandi, it's Emily (Cotton) Davis. I was just browsing and found your blog. I hope all is going well with you and you have a beautiful family. My blog is chademily.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment