Leave Us a Comment to let us know you stopped by. Now on to the stories.



Once Upon A Time...

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged

I was Tagged By Emily- not sure I understand the purpose of the tag, but, I'll play along anyways...

1. Grab the book closest to you (has to be at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people.

Okay, here it goes:
"You can verify that you posted the entries for transactions (i) through (k) properly by adding the increase side and subtracting the decrease side and then comparing your answer to the ending balance in each of the T-accounts."

Pretend your smarter from reading that.

I'm supposed to tag 5 people... But, I only know one who hasn't been tagged... I tag you Amanda.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Brandi - I went home and foudn your blog. If you make it private please keep me available to look. It was so great seeing you today!

And They Lived Happily Ever After!