Leave Us a Comment to let us know you stopped by. Now on to the stories.



Once Upon A Time...

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Rule in the Bear Den


There is a new rule in our Bear Den...
No screaming at the television after 8:00pm.
Any Jazz fans know that the playoffs have arrived.
Last night I was rocking Baby Bear, and had just gotten her asleep for the night. Then the Jazz made some all important play that got Papa Bear up off the couch and cheering at the television. (Ummm... I don't thing they can hear him.) His cheering not only woke Baby Bear up, but scared her half to death... 45 minutes later she stopped screaming... but there will be no more screaming at the television after 8:00. (Unless the Jazz win the NBA Finals--- Go Jazz!)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I am with ya sister. Although for us screaming at the TV ended with football season. I have a couple more months before I will have to re-instate that rule in my house. Good Luck!!
Michelle

Jennie said...

I hear ya! Dustin is constantly yelling at the T.V. (he hasn't figured out they can't hear him either). Luckily I make him go downstairs to watch sports. I'm a mean wife I guess.

BTW-Good job on finding Emily!

Amanda said...

Ben does THE SAME thing! Yes, you cna add me to your blog.

And They Lived Happily Ever After!