![]()
http://tuesdaytellall.blogspot.com/2008/04/topic-for-tuesday-april-22-laughing-out.html
I haven't participated in the TTA for a few weeks but thought today would be a good day to do so.
There are a lot of things that make me laugh...Sometimes so hard I pee my pants! In fact, just the other day I was cleaning up the kitchen and had to run some stuff out to the garbage. I had to pee really bad but wanted to finish up first. So I went outside and Brother and Sister Bear followed me. When we got outside there was this cute little dog who wanted to play. We tried to shoo him away, but the more we shooed, the wilder he got. So we tried to run inside, but he got to the door first. Papa Bear had Baby Bear in his arms and was trying to block this little dog from getting inside, Brother, Sister, and Baby were laughing and screaming, and this little dog was going crazy... I was laughing so hard... Well it just happened!
Here are a few more things that make me laugh....
**Sissy and all of the funny things she says.
**Baby Bear laughing--there is nothing funnier than a baby laughing.
**My sister LoLo--we can laugh at nothing--and it's funnier when someone snorts.
**Brother Bear's knock-knock jokes! HA!
I love to laugh...
Laughter truly is the best medicine!
Leave Us a Comment to let us know you stopped by. Now on to the stories.
Once Upon A Time...
Once Upon A Time...
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
TTA- What makes you laugh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And They Lived Happily Ever After!

1 comments:
I was reading some of your older blogs and noticed that you work for Utah Dept. of Health. I am starting there on Monday. Maybe we could go to lunch sometime.
Post a Comment