Leave Us a Comment to let us know you stopped by. Now on to the stories.



Once Upon A Time...

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Baseball

The baseball season started a few weeks ago,and I finally have some pics...




Boston's team is the Defenders. He plays with the West Jordan Babe Ruth Baseball League in the Rookie Division. They play two innings, hit off a pitching machine, and don't keep score. It has been really fun to watch the team get a little better each game. The are actually trying to make some plays in the field.
Boston hits pretty good and has played First Base, Third Base, Pitcher, Catcher, and Outfield.
Last night he got two singles and made an out at third.

1 comments:

Jennie said...

Don't ya just love baseball. I guess I'll have to leave it to Izzy to play soccer. Girls are better at soccer anyways.LOL!

And They Lived Happily Ever After!