Sister Bear has developed a fear of jellyfish. I am assuming this stems from our recent visit to the aquarium. Everynight she asks if it is going to be a cold or a warm night. If I tell her it will be a warm night, she becomes frantic with a fear that jellyfish are coming to our house!?! If it is a cold night, she is happy, and tells us that the jellyfish cannot come out of the water when it is cold. I can't convince her that jellyfish will never come out of the water and invade our home.
Can you tell this little girl has one active imagination?
** We later found out that this partially comes from an episode of SpongeBob Squarepants
Leave Us a Comment to let us know you stopped by. Now on to the stories.
Once Upon A Time...
Once Upon A Time...
Friday, May 30, 2008
Ichtyophobia
Posted by Frandsen Family at 11:36 AM
Labels: Sister Bear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And They Lived Happily Ever After!

3 comments:
How interesting!! My brother was afraid of the wind from the time he was about 4 and watched the Wizard of Oz until he was in his teens!
how funny brityn- i know that it is not funny but i laughed my head off when i read that- she definetly has an active and wild imagination and that is so great- keep it up and maybe one day she will be some rich and powerful and wonderful adult that has a great job as a marine biologist and can give her aunt jodi some money!!- i love you lots brityn!!!!- you are the cutest little girl ever!!!!- love aunt jodi
Yeah! I'm so glad you found my blog. I had no idea you guys had one. You have such a great blog with oh-so-cute pictures and way fun posts. Too funny about Brityn being scared of a jellyfish attack, but only on warm nights. Where do they come up with this stuff??
Funny, I had the same template you have now a couple of weeks ago. I just switched mine. We have good taste.
Cute blog! I'll be back!
Post a Comment