Leave Us a Comment to let us know you stopped by. Now on to the stories.



Once Upon A Time...

Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer Memories

I shared with Sister Bear the fun in putting a rose thorn on her nose and pretending to be a bumble bee. Thanks to my cutie sister LoLo for snapping the pic. LoLo and I had fun doing this all summer long.

Here are some more favorite summertime activities (Past and Present)...

**Swimming in Grandma's Pool- especially midnight swims.

**Running through the sprinklers.

**Dad's Barbecues

**Evenings on the Back Porch

**Camping and Fishing (China Meadows, Joe's Valley, Bear River)

**Riding Bikes to Little Caesars for some Pizza

**Going to Park City and hanging with my cousin M(We slept in a tent, went shopping, rode bikes, had a GREAT time.)

**Spending a week at GrandmaE's with M (We made extensive hotel plans, and menus--and tried out the menus.)

**Reading books under our big Maple Tree.

**Riding the Power Wheels to the school with D's Boys.

**Sleepovers with my soccer friends in the tent trailer.

**Soccer Tournaments

**Endless games of hopscotch with LoLo.

**Weeding with my brother and sister and then planting flowers with my mom.

**Eating Tomato's, Cucumbers, and Peppers-Straight from the Garden.

**Picking and selling Grandma E's Cherries.

**Playing "House" in GmaW's Backyard, the shade from the trees made great houses. When it got too sunny we moved it to the basement.

**Picking daisies and coloring them red and blue.

**Dancing in Parades.

6 comments:

sweet nectar sara said...

she has gorgeous eyes :) summertime memories are some of the best!

Anonymous said...

She cracks me up! Anyway I decided this is the best way for you to get my blog it's
mandapalooza213.blogspot.com

Jennie said...

We totally played soccer for both! It was because we loved hanging out and I never remember a time I wasn't having fun playing Soccer. We owe that to your Dad and Mar. It takes great coaches too!

Next time you'll have to come! Put on your calendar August 23rd!!! And tell your parents!

JulesandBriPoulson said...

Brandi!!! I found your blog from Sheri's. I am so glad I did. It has been so long... You kids are so huge! We really need to have another girls night sometime. Send me your email. I will send you an invite to ours. julie.poulson@gmail.com

Megan said...

I was just thinking of the time that we made hotel plans yesterday! How funny! Those recipes didn't turn out too well, did they? Good thing our cooking skills have improved somewhat since then. Those are some of my fondest memories, too!

Michelle said...

You almost made me want to be a kid again!! Summer is the best. I have so many of the same summer memories, thanks for reminding me of them.
Don't forget to bring the kids to our "petting zoo" the next time you are by our way...maybe that can be a memory!!
Hope to see you soon.

And They Lived Happily Ever After!