Baby Bear is so close to crawling....
And Brother Bear's Tooth Is So Gone....
He pulled it out on Monday. He was just wiggling it and it popped out. His eyes got so big! I will never forget the look on his face. And he was very happy that the toothfairy found him without any trouble. I think Sister Bear was more excited though. She keeps asking when she will get a loose tooth. I told her when she was six. Her response, "I'll be three, and then I will be six, and then I will be twenty." That's Sissy, Three-Going on Twenty!" Heaven help me!

4 comments:
Brandi,
Of course I remember you friend! How dang cute is your little family, my heck your kids are adorable. I am so excited you found my blog and we can keep in touch through our blog pages.
Take Care,
Amanda Bawden
Gotta love those toothless grins!!
Just dropping a line to see if you are planning on coming to the park, should be nice weather!! Hope to see ya!
Hi,
It is good to see your little family. Your kids are beautiful! My sister Emily said you saw her eat a nut the other day. How fun. Did it bring back some embarrassing memories of me acting like a spas when I ate a nut? Probably, I am afraid I have had that happen in front of too many people in my life time. I am glad we can keep track of each other through these blogs! Thanks for saying hi.
Hey Brandi! Sorry I missed your call this morning! We had a good time at the park today, wish you could've come, but I know how it is with sick kids. I'll probably be seeing you tomorrow at Amberlee's shower.
Have a good one, and hope the kids get feeling better!
Post a Comment