Sister Bear's birthday is tomorrow, and she asked for a Hannah Montana Guitar for her cake. I figured if I tried to make a Pirate Ship Cake for Brother Bear, I could try to make her a guitar. Here is the finished product. Not too bad for homemade, if I do say so myself. She's happy, and that is all that matters.
Leave Us a Comment to let us know you stopped by. Now on to the stories.
Once Upon A Time...
Once Upon A Time...
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And They Lived Happily Ever After!

3 comments:
Wow Brandi! That is seriously impressive! I may just have to hire you as my official birthday cake maker.
Great job on the cake! That's much better than I would have done. :)
You did a great job! I think one of my favorite things about beaing a Mom is doing things just to make our kids happy. They help us be creative. Most of the time our efforts pay off to see theie beautiful smiles. Job well done Mom!
Post a Comment