Sister Bear has a dance recital this weekend. I need your help!
Should I do her hair DOWN?
Leave Us a Comment to let us know you stopped by. Now on to the stories.
Once Upon A Time...
Once Upon A Time...
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And They Lived Happily Ever After!

6 comments:
Oh my goodness! They both look so adorable, I can't possibly decide! You are so great at the hair thing. I'm awful! Hmmm...I think that since she's going to be dancing...Ok! I've decided. If she is doing ballet, have her wear it up. If it's a tap (or other) dance, down. There's my opinion for you! Take it or leave it!
I like the up-do! Very cute blog, this will be great way to stay in touch!
I think you should do the pony tail although they are both cute. I can't wait to watch her dance. I wish you would do my hair too. You are very good.
I'm with Sheri, but both look really good. Her hair always looks so cute. If we ever have a girl, we will have great examples of what hair should look like!
Hi!!
I didn't read this in time to vote for the dance recital, but I have to commet on how beautiful she is. So cute.
Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!
Michelle
Post a Comment