Leave Us a Comment to let us know you stopped by. Now on to the stories.



Once Upon A Time...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby Bear Can Jump...And Sign

I can't believe I actually got her on video doing three signs!
She is really starting to pick it up! She has been signing "more" since her birthday but is getting really good at please and thank you. Please ignore the annoying mom voice encouraging her to perform!

I have been really into using my Sony Handycam and caputuring video lately... but I can't figure out (read as: I don't have the time, or energy to sit down and figure out) how to compress my video into a small enough file size to upload on to blogger, One True Media, etc. Any suggestions please share!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a cute video of your little one. We haven't been able to teach Lilly to sign "thank you" because she knew how to blow kisses first and it confuses her!! :)

And They Lived Happily Ever After!