My friend Sheri has this fun post on her blog... I'm just going to copy her...
So please be a trooper and play along, it will make my day.
May I introduce...The Memory Game!
Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on our blog, leave a memory that you and a member of our family have had together. It doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot, something nice that you remember. If you don't have a blog and don't know how to sign in, please comment as anonymous.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about us, We'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in our comment box, or we will email you back!"
Leave Us a Comment to let us know you stopped by. Now on to the stories.
Once Upon A Time...
Once Upon A Time...
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Remember Me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And They Lived Happily Ever After!

11 comments:
Hooray! So glad you decided to do this. You already stole my favorite memory - us sitting in the car in my driving chatting the night away. I was so happy to finally find someone I could relate to.
My first memory of you was when you and Cody let us use your outside water while we were doing our work equity, since you guys were like the ONLY other house out here back then. And I remember you guys being McKenna's nursery teacher when we first moved in. That can't be right...McKenna was once in nursery??? Where has the time gone?
I have memories with both of you so I'll start with Brandi. I will never forget 7th grade when we were in office together because it was such good times. You were the best President and I was 100% supporting you as Vice President. One particular memory is us getting ready for some activity in Ms. Lidell's room (was that her name?) and we could not stop laughing because she reminded us of a mouse. That really was such a fun year especially because I got to know you, I know that is cheesy, but true!
Now onto Cody a.k.a Captain Cody. (That is what we call him at work). I have a lot of funny work stories, but when Cody played softball with my family we had so much fun. Hopefully we can reunite our team and play again:).
This was a fun idea for a blog!
Camille- I had completely forgotten about that. Those were some good times! And we had the best shirts ever! I think I still might have mine in my cedar chest. You, Me, Brett, and Ben made the best class presidency ever! One memory I have with you is hanging out at a high school stomp in the court yard and requesting Karma Chameleon but singing it Camillia.
We sure did have a lot of fun!
Most of my memories with you our from High school dance company. I can not say that their is any one memory that pops into my heas, but I just always felt happy around you. You're a positive person that people like to be around. The only time I met your husband was a your wedding reception. There were lots of people there, so I'm sure he dosen't recall the two seconds of talking.
yes, yes i love all of the dance company memories, but i also have to throw in that one of the biggest things i remember about you is from elementary: you and randy gunn. randy and brandi, weird, i know. BUT: Dance company was a part of us that crept into our hearts to stay...
I would have to say that I have known you for so long it is hard to name just one...I too rememeber Merrie Miss and the old 7th ward. I used to be so jeleous of you because you were so cute and always had great clothes. I also remember Silverline, and getting stuck at the gas station between the garbage can, I remember AFG's and dressing up in dresses and tennis shoes and going to Litza's Pizza. Fun Fun memories!!
Amannda and Sara-
Dance Co was full of fun memories! Way to many to hash out on a blog comment!
Sara- I love that you brought up Randy. Randy and Brandi. I still have this little turquoise heart shaped ring he had given me in either fifth or sixth grade. Elementary love... how Funny!
Amanda- I agree, we have known each other way too long to list the many, many memories. AFG nights were some of the best. I have pics of us all "war painted" getting ready to try and toilet paper somebody's house. I think that was the night we spent at Maranda's !
So many memories to choose from... One of my favorites is camping on the Bear with you! I remember you heading out early everyday to go fishing and thought you were crazy! Also love the New Year's at your parents house and trick or treating in your neighborhood! Just thought of another one... watching your jump roping competitions, that was awesome!
Love ya!
Megan
Ok, so I have totally been laughing out loud thinking of our AFG day's!!! I still don't think the boys (brad in particular) will ever forgive me for graduation night!!! I loved the war paint... the dress up/ sneaker night....and how about our Dixie Chicks concert. Wasn't that a blast!
Oh, the memories!!! We knew how to have a good time!
Ok, so the Chad post is really me... Amy. Sorry... I just don't know how to change it!!!
Amy,
I had forgotten about the Dixie Chicks concert! Good times!
-Brandi
Post a Comment